You are Free:
- To Rehearse - to use the work during vocal rehearsals
- To Perform - to use the work during either a public or private performance
- To Publish - to publish the work on a website or other public forum
- To make commercial use of the work
- In special cases of ensemble accompaniments, to make and distribute as many copies as specified on the product page.
Under the following conditions:
- Use of the file must always accompany one or more singers who will use the file to enhance their vocal delivery.
- The file will never be republished in its native form.
- The file will never be remixed and republished without a vocal track.
With the understanding that:
Waiver - Any of the above conditions can be waived with permission from CraneTrax.
Public Domain - The song on which the file is based is a public domain song, but the file itself is not in the public domain.
Other Rights - In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- CraneTrax and its employees' moral rights.
Notice - You are not required to credit CraneTrax in any playbills or publications that refer to your performance; however, CraneTrax will not object if you choose to do so. CLICK HERE FOR FULL ROYALTY FREE LICENSE AGREEMENT